Document Scanning for Law Firms
Scandoc Imaging has provided record and document scanning for law offices in Southern California for almost 20 years, working with everyone from single attorney practices to larger firms.
We always scan a sample run for free - just fill in the short form at the bottom of this page to get started.
Why Scan Your Firm's Records & Documents?
1) Saves physical space in your office.
2) Searchable document database creates a more efficient workflow for your team.
3) Improves document control during indexing, case preparation, witness depositions, settlement talks, and trial.
4) Cheaper and more secure than storing paper records.
Why Choose Scandoc Imaging?
1) Extensive experience with legal record scanning.
2) Coded databases export using a variety of litigation support software packages, including Concordance, Summation, TrialPro, & others.
2) Highest quality, industry approved scanning equipment.
3) Fast, secure, affordable, and easy to work with. (See our reviews on Google.)