Scandoc Imaging has a long history of working with attorneys throughout Southern California in all phases of their worker's compensation cases.
See our list of related services below, and click the button to contact us for more information on how we can help you and your firm.
- Authorization and Subpoena Preparation
- Notification of parties to action
- Service of Subpoenas
- Extensive and Comprehensive follow-up
- Status letters are mailed to all clients
- All of your requests are quality controlled
Workers Compensation Searches for Attorneys
- WCRIB Searches (restrictions apply)
- EDEX Searches
Scanning, Indexing and Archiving of Records
- CD, DVD, Flash Drives, Hard Drives, etc.
- Adobe PDF format (searchable)
- Hardcopies and Second Sets to Another Party
- Retain Copies Up to Five Years
- Recreate for You in Our Facility on High Speed Printers if Necessary or on CD