Scandoc Imaging provides document scanning services to large and small businesses from a variety of fields.
From small businesses with only a few employees to companies that need strict compliance to rules and regulations of the State Bar of California, Department of Corporations, or the Department of Real Estate, we can assess your needs and provide top-notch service you can trust.
We have extensive experience with conversion to electronic health records and in high-volume large document scanning for architecture and engineering firms.
We are a scanning service that's progressive about using the latest and most secure technology, and are also adamant about keeping our process green and environmentally safe.
You can read more about our document scanning service below, or use the button to get started or inquire about how we might handle your needs.
GENERAL DOCUMENT SCANNING, ARCHIVING & IMAGING SERVICES
- Create digital image files from hard copies in all formats and types of media.
- Convert x-rays to digital format
- PDF conversion of existing files and documents
- Engineering and architectural drawings conversion
Also check our Frequently Asked Questions for additional information on our document scanning procedures and security measures.
We take pride in making you happy. Whether it’s a rush job, additional location, additional hardcopies, CDs or an office delivery - it will be done! Just ask for what you need. We look forward to working with you, and won’t treat you like another sale on a list of prospects.
OTHER IMAGING RELATED SERVICES
- Document preparation
- Data entry
- High speed black and white copy service (convert back to hard copies)
- Shredding and document destruction (at your location)
CD and DVD DUPLICATION SERVICES
- Small to large quantities.
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
- Customized document imaging and document management system design
- IT Management