Because document scanning, archiving and shredding is a complicated issue, so is pricing for such services - but with some basic information, we can provide you with an accurate quote. Here's what you need to know:
We have been in the document scanning, archiving and shredding field for over 16 years, primarily servicing legal, medical, financial, engineering and manufacturing field as well as other types of businesses. We can customize the project and the length to completion, to accommodate your needs. There are many factors in determining the cost. It could be as little as pennies per page. We will pick up your files/boxes and bring it to our facility in Costa Mesa. Once everything is scanned and verified, we schedule shredding 90 days out.
In order to provide an accurate estimate, here are a few things we'll need to know about the job:
- Total number of pages, best guess?
- Are all the files in binders or manila folder or mix?
- What about the condition and the size of the papers. Are they 8.5x11 or larger?
- Average number of pages per file?
- Do the original files need to be reassemble and return or Scheduled for shredding later?
With this information in hand, we can provide you with an estimate for your unique project. Contact us for more information.